|As of August 2020 the site you are on (wiki.newae.com) is deprecated, and content is now at rtfm.newae.com.|
CW303 XMEGA Target/Solder Jumpers
From ChipWhisperer Wiki
- Selects the source of the input to the VCC filter - either the 20-pin 3.3V VCC (default), or the optional voltage regulator which derives the power from a USB-Micro connector.
- Connects the output of the VCC filter to the XMEGA VCC network. Soldered by default.
- Connects the SMA Measure header to the resistive shunt. Soldered by default.
- Connects the SMA Glitch header to the resistive shunt. Soldered by default.
- Connects the VCC of the XMEGA board to VREF on 20-pin header. Soldered by default.