You just unboxed your ChipWhisperer, what now?? You should try some of the tutorials of course.
The quick path:
- Install ChipWhisperer, see page Installing ChipWhisperer.
- Follow Tutorial B5 Breaking AES (Straightforward) for a quick demo.
That didn't teach you too much. So the suggested tutorial path for a full background would be:
- Tutorial B1 Building a SimpleSerial Project
- Tutorial B2 Viewing Instruction Power Differences
- Tutorial B3-1 Timing Analysis with Power for Password Bypass
- Tutorial B11 Breaking RSA
From there we will skip to Differential Power Analysis tutorials:
You might want to do some glitching now?
- Tutorial A2 Introduction to Glitch Attacks (including Glitch Explorer)
- Tutorial A7 Glitch Buffer Attacks
- Tutorial A9 Bypassing LPC1114 Read Protect
If you have CW-Pro you can do:
If you have an ARM target board you can do: